- 15g Vietnamese Coffee beans (whole for the freshest experience, ground for the convenience.
- 15g Condensed milk (sweet, authentic) / 75g milk (less sweet, healthier choice)
- Grinder (If using whole beans)
- V60 and filter paper
- Weigh out 15g of beans, grind them if they are whole (10 clicks if you are using the Timemore C3), and add them to a cup.
- Boil to 100 degrees and add 120g of water into the cup.
- Wait 4 minutes, stir and wait another minute.
- Set up the v60 over another cup and wet the filter paper with warm water. discard the filtered warm water.
- Pour the suspension from Step 3 into the v60 and wait for the solution to drip through.
- Add 15g of condensed milk and stir again. For those wanting less sugar in your coffee, add 75g of milk and stir.
- Add ice as desired into another cup and pour the mixture into this new cup.
- Stir and enjoy!
We've linked the entire set of equipment we used for you to replicate the recipe here. (BTW, use TBTViet for 20% off this set!)
Hope you like our iced Vietnamese latte recipe!
Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!