Matte Black, Matte White, Stone Blue
Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle
$245.00 – $285.00
Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle
Whether you’re a world brewing champion or a brewing beginner, the Fellow EKG kettle will be your countertop partner in the pursuit of a ridiculously good cup of coffee. With variable temperature control, 1200 watts for a quick heat time, and a world of features for ultimate control, this is the pour-over kettle perfected. Now available in SG/UK plug and voltage in three different colours: matte black, matte white and stone blue. The Stone blue Fellow kettle comes with a walnut handle
– Precise gooseneck spout for optimal pour-over flow rate
– To-the-degree temperature control
– LCD display
– 60-minute hold mode
– Brew stopwatch
– 0.9 L boiling capacity
Type-G Plug, 220v
292mm x 171mm x 203mm
Weight: 2.75 lbs/1,274 g (includes kettle base)
Volume: 0.9 L to the max fill line
Cord Length: 2.5 ft
Materials: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base. Wooden handles are either walnut or maple. Please read the following article for wood care instructions.
Temperature Range: 135°F-212°F / 57°C-100°C
Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
Fellow Carter Mugs & Stag KettlesIn today’s fast-paced world where everything is always happening and on the go, that gives us coffee drinkers lesser time to prepare and savour our coffee. However, while time is of the essence here, it doesn’t necessarily mean we must compromise on our coffee-drinking experience. For many coffee lovers, purchasing coffee from a local coffee shop or cafe may sound like the ideal solution. But what if you’re someone who prefers homemade coffee or simply crunched on time? You simply wouldn’t have the luxury of time to visit the cafes or beat the long queues in the morning crowd for a cup of coffee… There is a solution to this all hustling and bustling. With coffee mugs that are made for on-the-go coffee lovers, you can take these mugs wherever you go and whenever you are ready. But that’s not all… these travel mugs apart from their convenience, also have several benefits on their own.
Benefits of Travel Mugs
1. Save moneyAlthough ordering a takeaway coffee is typically very cheap, you’ll want to account for the fact you’re also paying for the plastic packaging and the service of coffee brewing. Instead, why not quickly brew your own coffee and fill up your travel mug from home to save more costs in the long run? With this, you save the hassle of always running to the coffee shop whenever you’re in need of a caffeine hit as well.
2. Environmentally friendlyBe it hot or iced coffee, most takeaway beverages would come in either a plastic or paper cup. Due to their easy production and high affordability, these cups are always purchased in masses and are easily disposed of after use — making them the most popular choice for consumers and cafes as takeaway options. However, the disposal of these cups has definitely led to an increase in waste globally and even pollution when they are not properly disposed of. For instance, they might end up in the rivers or oceans as litter, thus polluting our waters. By switching to travel mugs which are far more reusable and environmental-friendly, you can reduce your carbon footprint, and help stop the negative effects of disposable cups in climate change altogether.
3. Heat retentionA common trait of all travel mugs is that they are typically built with a double-walled and vacuum-sealed container. With these unique features, your travel mug are the greatest equipment to help keep your coffee piping hot for a longer period of time, as compared to plastic or paper cups. Not only do they keep your coffee warm, but they prevent you from scalding your hot against any hot surfaces.
4. LeakproofIn addition to the double-walled and vacuum-sealed container, most travel mugs also come with a leakproof lid to complement their other features. With a spill-proof lid, you need not worry about a lid popping off when you squeeze a plastic cover too tight, or having your coffee spill through the opening of a paper lid when commuting.
5. DurableDue to the quality of materials used to produce travel mugs, you can expect your mug to last you for a few years. In other words, you need not have to worry about spending money on a new travel mug again or replacing your current one as they are very durable.
Meet the Fellow Carter Move Mug
What is the Fellow Carter Move Mug?While most travel mugs tend to focus their intention on the durability and extreme heat retention features, they tend to neglect other equally crucial aspects of coffee drinking. For instance, taste, smell and touch are often not prioritised. However, the Fellow Carter Move Mug takes considerations of these factors and is a cup that is designed to amplify your senses and engineered to fit your travel needs with a snap-in splash guard and slim width — you can now enjoy coffee at its fullest on-the-go.
Features of the Fellow Move Mug
1. Snap-in Splash GuardSip security on-the-go! With a splash guard feature available, simply snap in the guard when you take your Move Mug into motion — save yourself from bumps and sudden stops and free of messy drinking.
2. True taste ceramic coatingWe believe that your coffee in your travel mugs should always taste exactly like how it was intended to taste. Unlike most travel mugs that comes in a stainless steel material, the Move Mug’s interior are made from ceramic. This actually keeps your coffee free of any unwanted odours, oils and “old penny” tasting notes that may affect the overall taste of your coffee.
3. Brew-and-go compatibilityThe Move Mug comes with a 69 mm diameter rim, which is designed to help you easily fit in the most popular manual brewing device. So simply brew your coffee into your Move Mug and you’re all set to go!
4. Heat-lock Double Wall VacuumHaving a triple walled vacuum may seem like overkill, so how about a double wall feature with an added heat lock function instead? With the Move Mug, the 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel helps to retain heat for 12 hours, while also helps to keep you beverages cold for 24 hours.
5. Leak-proof sealTo prevent any spillage or liquid mishaps, each Move Mug comes with a quick, 270° twist that locks the lid and guarantees you a dry bag throughout the day.
Wash and Use Your Fellow Move MugWhile the Fellow Move Mug certainly has its own unique features, let’s not also forget about how they are so practical for washing and ready for use again!
- How to wash?
- Where can I fit the Move Mug?
Frequently-Asked-Questions for Our Fellow Carter Mugs
- What colours are the Fellow Move Mug available in?
- Are customisations available on the Fellow Move Mug?
- What are the sizes of the Fellow Move Mug?
- 8 oz: 126 mm tall with lid
- 12 oz: 158 mm tall with lid
- 16 oz: 190 mm tall with lid
- What if I want to have a wider brew?
- What is the material of the Fellow Carter Move Mug lid?
- Will the Fellow Move Mug fit into car cup holders?